Nazmine Deol DO
Board Certified in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Shelby Twp, Michigan
- Henry Ford II High School – Sterling Heights, MI
- Wayne State University – Detroit, MI
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine – Blacksburg, VA
- Ascension Genesys Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program – Grand Blanc, MI
- Dr. Deol has a strong interest in longevity medicine & improving overall quality of life.
- Dr. Deol majored in Nutrition & Food Science in her undergraduate studies and uses nutrition as a major emphasis for disease prevention and treatment.
- Integrative and Holistic Medicine based on Osteopathic Philosophies which view the mind, body, and spirit as inseparable in disease treatment and prevention.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) focused on treatment of muscles, nerves, bones, and the body organs as a single unit to ultimately restore harmony. Manual manipulation is aimed to restore the body’s natural alignment, improve mobility, and improve blood & lymphatic flow. It is proven to decrease pain and dependence on pain medicine overall.
- Trained by the Osteopathic Cranial Academy in specific cranial osteopathy techniques for an alternative no-pill treatment of migraines, headaches, sleep disturbances, TMJ, anxiety, depression, trauma/injury recovery, pelvic pain, stomach/intestinal disorders, etc.
- “To find health should be the object of the doctor. Anyone can find disease.” ~ Andrew Taylor Still, MD, Founder of Osteopathic Medicine
- ‘Let thy food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food’ ~ Hippocrates 400 BC
Aarondeep Deol DPM, AACFAS
Associate of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Solon, Ohio
- Solon High School – Solon, OH
- University of Akron – Akron, OH
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine – Independence, OH
- Alliance Community Hospital Podiatry Residency Program – Alliance, OH
- Dr. Deol has been trained and certified in many different bunion procedures. Not all bunion procedures are the same and can lead to future complications if the procedure is not individualized. Dr. Aaron will review your x-rays with you face-to-face and explain why certain procedures will be beneficial to you or not.
- With Dr. Deol’s comprehensive surgical training background, he is able to provide comfortable in-office procedures, which ultimately leads to less expensive out-of-pocket costs for the patient.
- Dr. Deol takes pride in optimizing the biomechanics of the foot, which correlates to better fitting custom orthotics, keeping your feet happy & pain-free.
- As a former football & basketball athlete himself, Dr. Deol has a special interest in treating sports injuries, such as ankle sprains and instability.
- Dr. Deol’s extensive surgical residency led to his passion in wound care and preventative diabetic foot care. He is able to use a multiple array of advanced wound care products such as grafts and special procedures to help quickly heal wounds.