Dr. Nazmine Deol
- Shelby Twp, Michigan
- Henry Ford II High School – Sterling Heights, MI
- Wayne State University – Detroit, MI
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine – Blacksburg, VA
- Ascension Genesys Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program – Grand Blanc, MI
- Integrative and Holistic Medicine based on Osteopathic Philosophies which view the mind, body, and spirit as inseparable in disease treatment and prevention.
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT) focused on treatment of muscles, nerves, bones, and the body organs as a single unit to ultimately restore harmony. Manual manipulation is aimed to restore the body’s natural alignment, improve mobility, and improve blood & lymphatic flow. It is proven to decrease pain and dependence on pain medicine overall.
- Trained by the Osteopathic Cranial Academy in specific cranial osteopathy techniques for an alternative no-pill treatment of migraines, headaches, sleep disturbances, TMJ, anxiety, depression, trauma/injury recovery, pelvic pain, stomach/intestinal disorders, etc.
- Dr. Deol majored in Nutrition & Food Science in her undergraduate studies and uses nutrition as a major emphasis for disease prevention and treatment.
- Dr. Deol has a strong interest in longevity medicine & improving overall quality of life.
- “To find health should be the object of the doctor. Anyone can find disease.” ~ Andrew Taylor Still, MD, Founder of Osteopathic Medicine
- ‘Let thy food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food’ ~ Hippocrates 400 BC
Dr. Aarondeep Deol
- Solon, Ohio
- Solon High School – Solon, OH
- University of Akron – Akron, OH
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine – Independence, OH
- Alliance Community Hospital Podiatry Residency Program – Alliance, OH
- With Dr. Deol’s comprehensive surgical training background, he is able to provide comfortable in-office procedures, which ultimately leads to less expensive out-of-pocket costs for the patient.
- Dr. Deol takes pride in optimizing the biomechanics of the foot, which correlates to better fitting custom orthotics, keeping your feet happy & pain-free.
- As a former football & basketball athlete himself, Dr. Deol has a special interest in treating sports injuries, such as ankle sprains and instability.